How do we achieve project completion?
There are several ways to gather requirements. However, we want to make sure that we build a relationship with you to better understand your goals, and assist you in achieving them to the best of our ability.
With Face-to-Face Meetings we can collect your requirements, and work toward providing a web design quote/assessment outlining all deliverables and costs.
Expand the options below to view our process.
- Upon Approval of the Statement of Work you will be invoiced for 50% of your project cost.Your project will then be assigned a Project Manager
- The Project Manager will communicate with you and the web Designer to ensure all deliverables are being met.
- Our Internal Team tests full functionality, and browser compatibility for all websites created for our clients.
- If any revisions are needed, the Project Manager will work with the Web Designer to make changes where necessary.
- Upon Completion of Internal Testing, the Project Manager will contact you to schedule a Face-to-Face Meeting in order to review your Website and document any changes that may be required.
- When you are completely satisfied with your Website, you will be invoiced for the remaining balance for website.
- Upon receipt of payment, we will work with you to put your website live. (Check out our Hosting Options if you have not purchased hosting for your site)